Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What's it worth? Simplicity 9020 Power Max

grnlark

I stopped at a local flea market/antique shop today a ways off the beaten path because I saw some old lawn tractors mixed in among the junk outside. Parked off to the side hidden by all sorts of crap was a Simplicity 9020 Power Max that looked to be in reletively decent shape. I would guess upon visual inspection that it definitely was operable. The place was closed, but I have the phone number. I really don't know squat about these. Are they good machines? Worth anything? What would I expect to pay (price range) for one? It did not appear that there were any implements in the immediate area. Thanks in advance for any info. Matt

Are they worth anything? Yes. The fact that it's a 9020 is an indication that it's at least a somewhat late enough model to be equipped with most of the normal modern features. However there are many things just like any other object that will have a factor on what it may be worth. If you can find out if it runs and drives, and any pictures would be a big help. A junk, parts tractor 500.00 up to a working, in good shape tractor, starting around 1000.00 to 1500.00 for just the tractor are starting speculations.