Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SUNSTAR rear PTO

Killer_A-C

I think both rear pto's were an option. 540 or 2000 rpm were availiable. Did you get your 720 sold? It took you so long to find one in that shape I thought you would hold onto it for awhile. Also, what does your friend want for the D-15 Diesel?

Matt, both the one point style and the three point style were optional. I would need to look through some of my literature to make sure but I think the only items that came standard on the 20hp model and none of the others was the power steering and the dual brakes. I know the power steering was optional on the 18hp version since I had one without but have seen some with also. Dan

The diff. lock was not offered on certain years for some reason. My brothers Agco Allis 1920 does not have the locking diff. and he would really like it after using mine a few times. Thanks Carl, I knew there was something else I was forgetting! Dan

There were two rear PTO's 2000 rpm and engine speed. The standard front PTO is engine speed, but a 540 rpm was available for the front. The only 20's I've seen without the locking diff. were made in the last year or two of production. Don't know why...maybe they just ran out of parts.