Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

V plow action shots

johnmonkey

Well I had to give her a try, we haven't had much snow so what the heck. She preformed real nice. When I turn the steering wheel, the tractor goes in the direction intended :D. The V plow will be allowed in with the rest of the herd. I will even paint her up. I think I need a new A frame plow next. jh

That's pretty impressive, to do it all in one pass. I remember as a child riding on the "Mud Boat", pulled by my grandfather on a Farmall M. That's what he called the V plow. It was exciting to ride around the barn yard, opening up all the driveways.

Ted R. Williams
I like that setup. It looks good and just goes to show how good these old Tractors are. I'll bet a newer 2 wheel drive couldn't handle a load like that!!

I got the head lights from a few tractors that I have and a few from junk yards, they still work (the last time I checkedB)). jh

Looking good John, but I for the life of me can't figure out why on earth you would want to do the driveway all in one pass. I try to make it last as long as I can before my wife comes out asking if I am done yet. Just kidding with ya John. Looking good and it seems to work very well for you too.