Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

FINALLY!!!

albj93

Well... Mother nature has finally given us some snow to play in:D Although it's only 2-3" I'll take it!! I'm sure Ambler and the guy's up north of me got more. Had to rush home from work to play..ahem...work in it before it melted. Some pictures of me and my little ones having fun! Me on the 7790 diesel

Brandon on the 154 Lo-boy(Sorry but we just put the plow on this one and he wanted to try it out).

Justin on "his" 3416. He didn't want to plow much.. Just wanted to do doughnuts and spin around sm01

We are supposed to get more but I think it will be sleet and freezing rain...:(. I hope we get more before the winter is over.. Andy Waldorf Md

Some day I want to find me one of those 7790 tractors:p. Ever since I got my 95 F-250 with a 7.3 diesel I have ben obsessed with anything diesel:D. Are they a relatively rare find? Who makes the engine in the diesel simplicity's? I bet it sounds cool8D

Great photos. I like seeing kids getting into tractors, it's one of the best things they could do. Looking at the smiles on their faces you're going to have get up pretty early if you want to play in the snow.

[quote]Are they a relatively rare find? Who makes the engine in the diesel simplicity's? I bet it sounds cool/quote] Zach, They come up for sale from time to time. This one came from Quakertown Pa off of E-bay not running for 350.00. I took a chance and bought it. Fixed the injector pump, few fuel lines, repaired the fly-ball type governor new motor mounts and filters/fluids. It runs great. The engine is a Lombardini LD400 diesel(Italian). It sounds cool but it is loud... [quote]s that 3416 an H,V,S?/quote] Jace, It is a 3416H with a late model 16hp engine in it(external starter, internal alternator). Also an E-bay tractor that was supposed to be for parts but Justin wanted to keep it... Andy Waldorf Md

Well I am sick of the snow still have a foot or so on the ground and we are supposed to get at least a foot tonight/tomorrow. with a driveway over 600' on a hill it gets old fast. not to mention the back yard has to be clear for the animals. not a great picture of back yard but another 125'

Glad you got home in time to play Andy. Must addmit, it gets a little hard to see you all looking forward to some snow, but I think I understand. We all got a little kid left in us:), well, except that ole guy down there in Tenn}:)

Looks like lots of Fun there! we getting a good amount of snow at this moment. gotta get ready to go out and plow. i hope i get some nice shots like you did!

Andy, Glad you and the boys got a chance to play in the snow. ^ Marty, I still like to have fun; just not in the cold and snow. :D

Simpleton7016
Jesus, Joseph and Mary!!! I just looked at your fleet on your pictures. How long have you been collecting?