Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

simplicity sovereign attachments question

simplicity_sovereign_man

simplicity_sovereign_man
Hi guys, I just joined this forum, I've mostly been on the Simplicity forum at mytractorforum.com I have a question about attachments for the sovereign models from the 70s through the 80s. I was wondering if 3400 series attachments will fit the 7100 series and vice versa. Also, I've heard that 7000 series attachments and 7100 series attachments are largely interchangeable. Does it work this way or are they exclusive to the model line? I was thinking that if I buy an old 7016 or a 3416 which is probably what I'll get it would be nice to switch out attachments. Me and my dad share a 7116, he uses it in the summer for mowing, I plow with it in the winter. Would be nice to be able to give the old girl a break once and a while8D. Thanks.

For the most part the attachemnts will interchange. The 3400's and 7000 Simplicity and 700 Series Allis used a front clutch to drive snowblower. They 7100 and 900's drove the Snowblower from the Middle cone clutch PTO. The 7000's are also a little shorter than the 7100 Simplicity 900 series Allis units. Check out the What fits list on Simpletractors link above pull down menu's. GregB

Yes most of them are interchangeable. i got a 3416H and can use my attachments on my allis 912h and my 7012h. if u need to see if a spacifice attachment fits and i got one i can test it for u. PS: Welcome to the club. and its cool that more and more kids my age are joining! =]

That is a real "johnny bucket" When we moved here 9 years ago I bit the bullet and bought one with a bonus from work. Best thing I ever did. It is shown mounted on the Big Ten, with Hydro lift. For real heavy stuff I mount a counter balance weight. I have also used it on the 917H with the factory hydro lift. Mounted it on the 716-6sp using a counter balance weight also. I have moved and leveled probably 30 ton of fill/topsoil and 25 tons of stone for driveway and patio. For large qualtities of mulch I have it dumped on the parking pad, I get tractor time running from pile to beds, and the wife gets to spread it :D:D