Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My snow team and just in time!

PeppyDan

Here is my snow team with the just finished Sunstar with cab and 47inch two stage blower and the transplanted 25hp Kohler Command engine. All that I can say about that Command is WOW!!!! That engine has so much more power and torque than the 20hp Magnum that I was using last year it's like I'm using a completely different tractor. It got a good test today with the several inches of snow that we got through the night and it performed with no problems. The other tractors are my Simplicity 7112 6-speed with a 42 inch blower which works great by the house. I also have my Powermax 9020 with the 60 inch blade and my Sunstar with the loader though it's just too slow to use for most areas it is nice at one or two places. Sorry I couldn't get any action shots but I thought about the pics after I was done.

Dan

looks like fun, i just got in from plowing a couple driveways with the big ten, i does really good, it was to heavy for the blower

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Great team Dan. Think you would put up a snow fence to build you a large drift to remove.:)
The pics don't really show it very well but I get some serious drifts at several different places. I opened up an area on the main drive that was over 2ft deep and about 15-20ft long. With the way the buildings are located on my property and the hills and valleys, I always try to move the snow down the hill and away from the buildings. It seems like I move the same snow a couple of times before I get it where I want it so that I don't get drifts so easily. Dan

quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity85
Nice fleet need to get a FDT.
I have a few setting around here but they just can't beat the Sunstar's and Powermax when it's time to get some serious work done.8) Dan

Simpleton7016
nice mix of tractors and attachments! Just need a flamethrower attachment and you will be all set to tackle anything that old man winter sends along!

By itself a 9020 looks huge, but when you put a 7112 next to it it doesn't look as big as I had initially thought:O. Anyways nice looking teamdOddOd which one did most of the work?

quote:
Originally posted by Zach
By itself a 9020 looks huge, but when you put a 7112 next to it it doesn't look as big as I had initially thought:O. Anyways nice looking teamdOddOd which one did most of the work?
The Sunstar with the cab and blower did most of the work today but the Powermax & the 7112 split the duties on the last storm! Dan

Dan, Nice fleet. ^ But, think you and I have different ideas about what "hills and valleys" are. Looks like flat Ohio territory to me. :D