Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

b-10 update new duals engine rebuild

debshirl

That Engine block looks amazingdOd as does the generator. I like how you even painted parts that you can only see when its torn down such as the plate that goes under the flywheel^. Great attention to detail. Cant wait to see the engine all put back together. I hope it runs as good as it looks.

Everything looking real good. You need to find a hydro lift for that York rake though. Used to have mine on the B-112, even with two 25lb wts bolted to a blade hitch on the front for a counter wt the left arm got quite a workout after a few hours use.

Mighty fine looking machine. I really like the duals. I see you have 4 bolts holding them in place. What type of dually adapter do you have?. JH

quote:
Originally posted by Simplicity85
Is that a early or late B-10? BTW looks nice!!!
Bumble-Bee decal indicates a late model B-10. Very nice job. Better than orriginal.

Paul, looks awesome! What do you think about those spacers? I love mine. They're easy on easy off and keep mud and foreigh material out of the cavity between the wheels and at a fraction of the cost as a set of originals, you can afford to put duals on all your tractors. Did you get your decals from wells implement?

the dual wheel adpaters came fom miller tire company in north west ohio with the help from zippovarga. use a plastic ring 1 3/4 inches wide that goes between rims was only 60 dollars shipping included. the work bench is just a drying are and a place to store misc parts i have a bay set up just to paint in