Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Darn - it all melted

OrangeMetalGuy

OrangeMetalGuy
Need more snow here outside the zoo (Washington DC, that is).... I keep looking at the pics of the rest of ya with lots of snow to plow and it's making me jealous!

You can come here and take care of my snow.4 foot drifts and 0 degrees outside and lots of wind. Blew out snow last night 12;00 and again this mourning. I am sick of snow and the cold is the worst. Cutting grass is a lot nicer.Bob

Suppossed to be 50 here in southern In. Then back to ice. Just a tease to us grass luvers. We can watch the weather channel and dream for the white stuff. ha ha.

I say good riddens to the snow. I need my tractor with the snowblower removed so I can build a mount to mount a swisher bucket to the tractor....

I finally got my snowblower working right. Of all ironies, I put it at my relative's house the night before we got a foot of snow:( So I had to plow out with the 46" plow and no chains. Booo. Not making that mistake again. All they expected was an inch....