Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Snow pix

dentwizz

Its not an action shot but I figured I would post a shot of the Landlord in the snow while I had it out today. Finally got the 3-belt to work right(except in slush). Oh well, can't have it all til I repaint it:D The light bar is recent too. I made it out of steel stock bent and welded to look like original.

Is that snow blower gold in color? if so it is a Montgomery Wards, I had a mower deck gold in color. Oh, nice tractor by the way. jh

Josh, some advise on the 3-belt throwers. Keep the rpm's up and try not to plug it. If you do clog it, there is potential for the tractor drive belt to start slipping and become ruined because you could not get off the tractor in time to disingage the drive. Been there, had it happen. One of the reasons I do not like the 3-belt throwers. If you by chance need any 3-belt parts, I got one I am parting out. Good luck with it..................

Nice looking landlord. Have a couple of them 3 belt blowers around, under the snow:o). Was lucky enough to get a couple single belt blowers with my second tractor

I want a single but this one was local for cheap. Next year it will be a single probbably. Do you have a hitch? I have been crossing the hitch between my 42" and the blower since the blower didn't come with one. Unfortunately its a bit stretched compared to what it should be.

quote:
Originally posted by dentwizz
I want a single but this one was local for cheap. Next year it will be a single probbably. Do you have a hitch? I have been crossing the hitch between my 42" and the blower since the blower didn't come with one. Unfortunately its a bit stretched compared to what it should be.
Josh, Sent you a PM