Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Shed Collapsed on 620's

Tuffy

DOH. With all the ice and snow in the NE this year my quansut shed collapsed on my tractors. They both are damaged with the steering wheels bent & destroyed and the dash bent & deformed. The hood on each is a little out of whack too & will need to be straightened. I think the sheet metal can be repaired. Does anyone know where I can get some replace steering wheels. The steering parts are the same on the AC 616, 620 and 720 as well as the Simplicitiy 4040, 4041 and 9020 models. Spring can't come soon enough for me - gotta rip down that shed, fix my tractors and up up a new structure. Sigh. Tuffy in NH

Bummer:(. I hope your tractors are easy enough to fix. Unless you want your steering wheel to be original you could try tractor supply co. They have everything.

Simpleton7016
quote:
That's a stroke of bad luck if I ever hear of one.
Yeah, you probably live in a neighborhood full of sheds with John Deeres that made it with out collapsing. Dang!

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I live not far from you just over the ma. border. I head up your way alot it is the closes TSC around. yes this winter has been pretty tough around here can't wait for spring..

Hey Steve, Sorry to hear of your 'snow load'! Yep, any of the Pmax series steering wheels will fit. Even some of the 3400 series will work. Think Spring! :D