Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

MY NEW MACHINE

BladesDown

JUST PICKED UP 7790 RUNS SUPER STRONG CAME W/DECK/PLOW/SNOWBLOWER I NEED A REAR TILLER FOR IT.IM GOING TO TOUCH HER UP A BIT AND SHE NEEDS A NEW SEAT.IM A NEWBIE >>>------>

Nice score and welcome to the best tractor club around. We are all like a family here. Helping one another out. Nice to meet you, Mike

Welcome to the club, Frank. Just to let you know, typing in all caps is considered yelling. Please type in lower case. Some people get very sensitive about things like that.

I had this 3416s in the past,w/ the loader ran into problems like broken axle tubes.It looked good but,I think IMO you are better off using a wheelbarrel..

quote:
I had this 3416s in the past,w/ the loader ran into problems like broken axle tubes.It looked good but,I think IMO you are better off using a wheelbarrel..
What are you talking about these tractors will never be replaced by a wheelbarrel:O

Welcome to the site and the Club. Best decision you ever made was to join for the annual $10 dues. Best ten bucks I spend each year. Tell us more about your 7790. Nice looking tractor and I love those chains. Dan aka IronPony