Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Carlisle Tru-powers or Super Lugs

kenstoys

Im looking to buy some AG lug tires to put on my 7112 that will be used for mowing lawn and alot of snowblowing.. Tell me what you guys think ? Im still getting my feet wet with all this stuff... :p

there is a heated dessication on this matter going on right know look at it and if you still have questions just ask we will help out. it's rear tires on a 716h. but my opinion on this matter is tru-power I pull with the set on my 7010. also check out the search on the topic tires and you should have more info on this matter.

for mowing and snowblowing it will be hard to beat a set of turfs with chains in the winter. for cool looks, the lugs go to the front of the class

for mowing and snowblowing it will be hard to beat a set of turfs with chains in the winter. for cool looks, the lugs go to the front of the class

Another option not often discussed around here is the R-4 Industrial tread found on compact tractors and skid steers. I have a Cub Cadet 4x4 hydrostat compact tractor with the R-4 tires, and the fronts are 8.50 x 12 and work excellent in the snow and mud. They also don't go bump-bump-bump on pavement near as bad as the super lugs do on my Cub 122 and Simp 6216. My 2 cents, please value accordingly.