Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

L-12 loader

Ryan

What luck. Did he have all the sub frame parts to mount the loader? The wheel spacers, weight box, etc. Make sure you check out the L-12 diagrams and stuff that Kent has posted on the site under parts and manuals.

He had everything to mount the loader. No weight box or wheel spacers. I'll get started on the acad drawings. I will design to fabricate. Thanks Ryan

Picked up a L-12 loader yesterday. My neighbor has IH cubs. I stopped to talk to him and saw the loader in his garage. He tried to mount it on an old 7hp cub with no luck. No cutting or welding was done to the loader. Being neighborly, he gave it to me. I guess my B-110 will now have a loader. I can blueprint it on ACAD if anybody needs the info. Ryan

WOW Ryan, How'bout those neighbors!! If you do up some Acad dwgs I'd love to have a set. Thanks, John(ri)

Ryan, what a neighborly act, hope you geta chance to go move a pile of dirt for him. though 900 bucks if a chunck of changes if I lived close to the Kent posted on save your metal it'd be mine. I've priced the smallest bush hog -1846Qt in Palmer AK. It was over 2 grand for an after market loader. Have fun with yours. MPH

That's great. All my neighbors are into John Deere. I ended up with my B-210 the same way. I'm starting a loader project and would love to see your drawings. If you get a chance could you post the cylinder sizes. I'm going to start buying parts. For all you guys thinking about building, I came across a place called Surplus Center (800)488-3407. They have a nice catalog with all kinds of stuff including hydraulics. Brian