Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Electric Lift

SteveinNJ

Picked up an electric lift off e-bay for one of my 716H's. Seems to work nice n' smooth. Got it with the 6 terminal toggle and the mounting bracket and pointer. Are these pretty easy to install? I got a real nice dozer plow with one of the machines when I bought it, and when I git' the later one of the two torn down for a resto, I'd like to install the lift for the plow. Can anyone supply some info? TIA! Steve

Here is a downloadable manual for your lift. http://www.simplicitymfg.com/data/temppdfs/TP_400_1329_00_AT_S_LO754403FA-B8E4-0E7B-6F954FEEF76191C4.pdf

I had to wire my spout rotator this way. It really is pretty easy. Get the push on connectors because there is no room in there. Mine had screws and I filed the "bump" for the threads off of each and used push on connectors. I used heavy wire which was probably overkill for 3 amps draw of my motor...8D

I had an electric lift on my AC 314D and it wasn't the fastest in the world but it sure beat the old armstrong lift. I now have a 3012 with hydro lift off the sunstrand hydro, and I love it it is real fast.

haykarenhardy
quote:
Originally posted by Burntime
quote:
Originally posted by Zach
I have an electric lift on my 7016 and its slow as death:O
Its not made to pick up boulders:D:D:D:D:D
Hook up your counter weight if your tractor has it, the counterweight speeds up the electric lift. Stan:D

counterweight is at the link below. it fits in the rear lift that you have in the box. http://www.simpletractors.com/models/b_series/1968_cat/options.htm