Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

only snow pic thusfar(dont look if green sensitive

plastikosmd

Yanmar makes a decent tractor. My grandmother got one of those "deeres" when she decided she wanted more push than a landlord. We used to have one back at my dad's radio antenna feild for year round mowing/work for decades. I think it's still going. 4 wheel drive is nice on handling isn't it?

ya, very happy with it. tough loader for it's size..it picked up one of my small crawlers and dropped it on a buyer's trailer, he was shocked.

pretty sweet looking rig you got there, i tried to convince my grandpa to go that route but he atleast decided to get a prestige does the snow just fall right out of the bucket or does it stick

falls right out (i think) :) the loader lifts enough that I really cant tell without getting off and looking. there may be a small amount stuck in. If it were a problem some pam cooking spray would fix that! scott

Nice tractor I am still using the old kubota to mave my piles yours looks a little more user friendly.. re: color the one that matters is don't eat the yellow snow

I had a b7100 kubota. great machine. this is like driving a golf cart. never use brakes. just hydro pedal and go, joystick loader control. the loader control is just in front of the armrest, not out in front by the loader arm. you arm is resting nicely. I go back and forth about a cab. (whether I should have got one) For this model, the cab/non cab are 2 different tractors. There was a 5k or so price difference and at the time JD didnt have a good backhoe option for the cab model. Now they do. It is nice to get on/off quick and not have to worry about a door. heat/ac/radio in a cab would be neat tho.