Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  

belt?

IF YOU HAVE THE OLD BELTS THAT BROKE OFF YOU COULD PROBABLY GO TO THE ANY LAWNMOWER DEALER AND GET GENERIC BELTS TO REPLACE THEM. IT WOULD BE A HALF THE PRICE THAN THE SIMPLICITY DEALER O.E.M. BELTS.

Sandy_Lake_Imp
Simplicity belts are pricey but this is truly an occasion where U get what U pay for! The strength of the OEM belts enables them to last far longer than generics while twisting and turning like they do. We stock the belts U need. I am at home now but the price for these ones isn't really that bad. E mail or ph 724-376-2489 8-5 eastern. See our ad on this site. Bill

i have a 1969 simplicity landlord, and this summer i would like to cut grass with it, but i need two belts for the mower deck. actually i need 1 belt for the p.t.o. and i need the belt that comes off the p.t.o. and goes to the main spindle of the mower deck. if anyone has a shop and has these belts in stock that i can buy i would appreciate it.