Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

belt?

IF YOU HAVE THE OLD BELTS THAT BROKE OFF YOU COULD PROBABLY GO TO THE ANY LAWNMOWER DEALER AND GET GENERIC BELTS TO REPLACE THEM. IT WOULD BE A HALF THE PRICE THAN THE SIMPLICITY DEALER O.E.M. BELTS.

Simplicity belts are pricey but this is truly an occasion where U get what U pay for! The strength of the OEM belts enables them to last far longer than generics while twisting and turning like they do. We stock the belts U need. I am at home now but the price for these ones isn't really that bad. E mail or ph 724-376-2489 8-5 eastern. See our ad on this site. Bill

i have a 1969 simplicity landlord, and this summer i would like to cut grass with it, but i need two belts for the mower deck. actually i need 1 belt for the p.t.o. and i need the belt that comes off the p.t.o. and goes to the main spindle of the mower deck. if anyone has a shop and has these belts in stock that i can buy i would appreciate it.

Any Simplicity dealer can look up the belts for you. I needed a new belt and it was not that much $$$. ERICH

True, OEM belts are just built to better specs period.It has to do with all the twists Sim/AC puts their belts through. Twists equals friction/heat.Cheaper ones won't hold up.