Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Thinking Spring

MPH

Seeing as I saw yellow and white lines on about 1/3 of the 325 mile trip home from seeing my granddaughter Saturday and I took the cab off the B-112 for the hydro lift problem I decided to Think Spring and found a place to hang it up for the season.:)

Hey, I was getting a bit optimistic too, what with 50 deg. temps a week ago and the snow all but gone. But then that nasty forcast for up to 8 inches of snow came along.......so now I am optimistic that I will finally get a few pics of the 810GT blowing snow!! Got to look at the bright side!! Steve-wis

Gubbers is doing great Tim. for reasons unknown to me my brief case was worth several hours of getting into this stand.:)

she'd 'army' crawl clear across the living room when it caught her eye. Yea, that's my big 10 Jace. After cleanning the rust outta the tranny 2 winters ago I had it going good, during the first summer out to play it started running lousy and haven't gotten back to it. My Landlord can do anything it could and it hydro lift.^

---" do you have? List them please."---- Dang Jace, you gonna make me think to answer that. Let see---running 725, Landlord, 3314Hfdt, 4040 powermax, Cavilar mower for simplicities. B-112 and Big 10 for AC's non runners that can be made too Wards GardenMark= 700, A blue B-1 with blue tiller and blue deck, an orange B-10 or big 10, not sure, with lottsa work another B-112. off brands one Gilson 14hp hydro, one 15hp old MTD peerless tranny needs serious work. think that's all that's hiding under the snow.;)

Several times I have read this thread and have always passed up commenting on it, but now it is just getting the better of me. Looking at the sheeting on the back wall, is the cold so mind numbing up there they have to put arrows on it to show which end goes up. }:):D8D

The price of free plywood Mike. Came from shipping crates of silo clamshell lids. Cabs has been good to me Ben, I treat it the same. Thanks for the comfort.