Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

bought attachments good deal or bad

Hi Hoppy, Where I am from (ct), I would guess you did very well!!! I have seen the sicklebar go for that much or more(depending on its condition)!!! Good luck with your "new" attachments!! John

Used prices from my experience: 4' sickle $150-$250, 42" dozer blade - $100-$125, cultivator - ?????. If sickle is in good shape you did pretty good. You could do a search on the for sale page for each item you have and see what others are asking for the same stuff. Brent

bought 4 foot sickle bar mower.Dozer blade with frame and a 32 inch caltivtor all original paint and look like new. payed 250.00 for my B110 thanks Hoppy

Thanks John and Brent for your reply. the stickers on the bar are not worn or ripped, it looks like its been used once or twice.other parts allmost the same. He had a ground blade all so for 100.00 could not afford at time.is that high for that. thanks alot Hoppy in Maine

Well, when I sell them I usually get around $300 for the average sickle mower, and no less than $500 for one with little to no wear. If it is the 46" dozer I have been getting about $250+ in the winter, 42" about $150+ . The 42" grader blade, most ask about $150, but I get no less than $200 - a big demand item. If your not wearing a smile you should be, I would. Sam