Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Broadmoor blower

dentwizz

I just bought a broadmoor blower (990882) thinking I might fit it to my 64 LL. The question is how. Anyone have thoughts on the matter? Thanks. PS: If it won't work then it's for sale to the highest bidder.

I think the path cleared by the broadmoor blower would be narrower than the tractor itself:(! The broadmoors have vertical shaft engines while the LLs have horizontal shaft. An adapter hitch with pulleys would have to be fabricated as the mounts are different for the broadmoor blowers. How wide is the broadmoor blower?

It is 32" wich is precisely as wide as the rear, no margin. The best I can tell it would have to drive off the mower pto wich is the same orientation but it would need some sort of idler to get past the axle. The question is how hard this would be to accomplish.

I'm running a 32 inch blower on my tractor. I'm pretty sure that is very close to the rear wheel width and it has never been a problem.:D I was concerned about it but it turned out great. Chris