Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

snow pics

steve-wis

Looks like fun:DThose single stage blowers absolutely hammer when you point the chute straight ahead and they rarely ever plug up^ Thanks for sharing.

Zach, This blower does work pretty good, but will work alot better next year after a blast and repaint job. It was so rusty when I got it that the snow would not make it thru the chute. I bought a 3 inch flapper wheel and used it in a 1/4 inch drill to sand the inside of the chute, and the impeller part of the auger. I also spray it with cooking spray to help it, but it still is not like it should be. Nest year it will be tho! Steve

And where are the drifts in your yard. I have some that are over 2 feet tall right now.Was told from 2 to 3 but more like 7 inches now.Sick of snow and cold. Bob

Looks like it is working OK but do agree it will work better with good paint in the shoot area. Didn't get enough to worry about here so no action shots but then again that's fine with me:D

The inside of my blower shoot was rusty too. Nothing a few sesions of snowblowing doesn't clean up:D Maybe this summer I will cleain it and give it a paint job. For now its working!!!