Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2010 two years later

FastPaul

Long time no post.Been doing different things this year.I got the itch last week to work on a tractor. My son almost finished the resto on a 2010 but it lost the spark .So there it sat for the past two years with no spark an a unpainted hood :( I put a new coil in and painted the hood ( got decals coming that weren't available tow years ago ) My Son and I rigged up a tow bar and front 100 lbs. weight today so we could drag a parts downer in to swap out the bigger rear tires and Wheel weights. hears some pics and the old post http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=78644

Cool pics there Paul, glad to see your still around. That's an interesting looking hitch on the front, is that homemade? jh

I like that hitch on the front there paul. btw i was hoping to see another famous fastpaul resto :D nice to have you back paul. Mike

At least it's forrest green and not that gawd awful JD Green. Lookin good Paul. Glad to see you back for a spell.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Nice tractor mover Paul. Really like the way your wts set back in the rims, where'd you come up with them?
They came off of the green Simplicity ?? Not sure but my guess is there Wheel Horse W/Weights

Great seeing you back Paul I still have to get by to see you been busy myself. Lots of projects. Any new tractors starting I love watching your restores Larry the tractor I had questions on I did manage to finish

Looks great Paul! BTW, the weights are Simplicity made. I have a set just like them on my Homelite T-10 and have seen others on 3400 and 7000 series tractors.

Tom