Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

B-Series Snowcabs(Pictures Added)

RHA

I'd like to get as much info on these cabs as possible! I've searched the sight, archives and all for several days sm00!! It would be a big help if the club members with these cabs would take some pictures of the different mount locations before there removed 8). I know some guys have found them still in the box :drl!!!! If they could get the directions posted that would be great 8D. Pictures, Pictures, Pictures:D.Tell us your story;)!!! Thanking everybody for any and all help. RHA

take some pitchers and lets see witch cab you have. I have 2 cabs one in box and the other folded up to store never had ether on but I have this out of the boxed one. hope you might be able to use.

if you need the rest of the book if it will work, let me know. I was planning on putting on my b-110 when I get one fixed. or I might put on the 712 ac ????? I have not made my mind up yet.

Thanks Nate,:) I'll get some pictures of mine,but what I'm looking for is the mount locations on the B-series(B-110,112) near the steering wheel.The back mount near the seat is pretty self explanatory, also the one near the foot rests.Thanks again, Nate

There might be a few in this thread that will help you out. [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=100473&SearchTerms=cab[/url]

I cant find any mounting pics on my computer but i will go take some now cuz im going out to garage now anyways ill post them when i get back in. Heres all i got at the moment...

WoW, big difference between the cab on B-112 and the the cab on the B-110.Cojo is there supports on the front of the cab,that you didn't install?? Compared to Maynards it looks like your missing something!!!Same manufacture right??(original tractor cab co).

yes i didnt put the supports on it i didnt like the look but i still got them. and im srry but my camera died before i could take the mounting pictures. but ill check my laptop for pictures of when i bput it on if i find them tonight ill post them. Mike

Good pics Mike. I have one of those cabs, just like Maynards. I never assemble it but I was told it was on an HB212, will this fit the short wheelbase B-110 as well?

Nate, someone has tryed to rig up heat for there cab!! You'll find it by searching the archives!!I'd post it for you but I've got issues trying to find it and reposting itB). OK!! I think I have the rear,side and foot rest supports figured out!!^The only one I havn't got down is the front ones?:(.The supports going towards the front of the tractor, are bolted to what?.Do you need to drill holes:(,or are they bolted to the headlight brackets:(!!

Rich, I didnt put those brackets on because i had the same question. it works without them just find so i left them off. if u need any more pictures, let me no and ill see what i can do.

• 2 weeks later...
I started this thread because I recently purchased a snow cab I believe fit a 7016.Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread!!!I was able to modify it to fit my B-110.Although some mounting points weren't clear to me I did my best.I hope you enjoy the pictures