Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

4 power max pics

vcgarm

I haven't been able to get pics posted here before. I thought I would try to share pics of the four powermaxes I have. None restored at this point as the paint is pretty good on all of them.

OrangeMetalGuy
They look nice. All, if you sign up for Photobucket or a similar service (free) you can post a link to your photo galleries, and there you can have really BIG pictures. Sometimes I see great tractors and wish the pics were bigger. If you link to Photobucket or other we can share the big pics.

quote:
Originally posted by tj4428
Nice tractors. The way you maintain them, you may never have to restore them. Love the garage too.:)
NICE!!!! One garage for each.

And I thought I was bad with two lol Thats a very nice looking fleet. So is this what PowrMax owners do to avoid changing attachments? sm01 A few hundred more hours I might have one that looks as nice as yours. Thats assuming it will run when I am done. NoRM

Nice collection of tractors. Can you give us more pics and maybe some more details on these beuties, it looks like a Simplicity 9020,(2)Allis Chalmers 720's, and a Allis Chalmers 620, am I correct? Dan

quote:
Originally posted by tj4428
Nice tractors. The way you maintain them, you may never have to restore them. Love the garage too.:)
NICE!!!! One garage for each.

Yes Dan I should have provided a little more info. There are 2 720's, a 620 with a Honda and a 9020. The others are all original motors. All also have 3pt & rear PTO. Have the decks for all four, an allis tiller, front blade, 2 rear blades, disks, cultivators, etc... Still looking for a sweepster and loader. I'll see if I have any more pics. Have a couple in my gallery as well.

Gahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:drl:drl OMG I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT ONE SO BADD NOW!:O im off to ebay and craigslist now lol:D PS: nice tractors and they each got there own garage! nice!

Here are some restored 720's I finally figured out how to resize them to get them on here. Took way to long. Send them to Dan P (peppydan) so hope he has better luck getting them to the right size.