Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

mw garden mark squire 9

nateb17010

this is one of my squire 9's I have when I brought it home. is there any info in this tractor? what color gold, what color the rims are. how much they originally sold for, adds, any info would be great. what year where they sold, looks like my b-10 but simplicity styling. did they have a W emblem in the grill like the simplicity?

and this is where I'm at now.

just about to pull one in to start in on it. thanks the 2nd one will be my own my colors. my custom look.

Simpleton7016
I love the gold wards! Sweet! If and when I ever dip my toe into the foot dragger pool, it will be for a wards. I do have an original wards sickle bar (gold) sitting here and it is looking for a good home....unless I find a wards of my own to mate with it.

I would love to find all kinds of gold implements for her, and a sickle is still the one that has eluded me. I don't care what color implements are that I find. just so they work, or could work. most of my tractors are rattle can, that way you don't feel bad when you play in the dirt & mud. the b-1 how ever was not rattle can, but it sat in a barn with a dirt floor for over two years, and now will have to get touched up. levi: seen that back in 2000 when I was on here, and it's the same nothing has changed. I came back hopeing someone found some more info to Finnish it. looked on the old gallery on kent old ac site and seen the ones some one has done. just was looking for more info so I could get one back to original show room condition. well as close as I can.

Actually it looks like a gold 990314 Landlord. I have a gold 3-belt blower. If you have an intact portion, you should be able to take it to either a car paint shop or a True-Value hardware and get a color match. Depending on the store, some automotive sources(such as NAPA if they deal in Martin-Senour) will let you have a paint codes book. These are like gold(valuewise anyway:D) and may have your color in it. I will see if I can dig up my martin manual and compare to the gold on my end. Once you have this code you can go to any car paint shop and they will have it on ready access file.