Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Several restored 720's pics

vcgarm

Thanks to Dan (Peppydan), I am able to post some good pics of several nicely restored 720's. Though I only have 4, this guy's collection is obviously top notch.

quote:
Originally posted by PeppyDan
I am just glad to have the unreduced pics to drool over! Dan
:drl:drl:drl:drl:drl:p lol

OrangeMetalGuy
Wow is right. Can you copy those in large-size format to a Photobucket or similar place so we can see them as large pics and drool?

Simpleton7016
Whoa daddy!! What's a guy have to do to secure a place in your will? Post bigger pictures and I will do more than drool....I might have to buy a different house with more land to justify a powermax purchase!

I would really like to see the shop he did the restoreing in it must be every tractor mans dream. Also any extra parts ? Tim

WOW!!! Beautiful tractors, beautiful property!dOd Much different than my life.;) Thanks for sharing the pics, definitely awe inspiring, look like brochure pictures.

tracktor312
I am thinking you need some serious help what would you ever need that many of one make of tractors for?? I think you should start getting rid of some immediately pm me for my address I am more than willing to take some off your hands to help cure your illness.. those are some beautiful tractors.... 8D

plastikosmd
wish i could see the unrestored one and the vac one closer. they didnt make the first pics