Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Love the Hydro

OrangeMetalGuy

OrangeMetalGuy
716H - we had about 8" of snow today... old Alice did great. The hydro makes it a breeze to plow with.

I have a plow on my Landlord 101 and the shifting gets old. I will soon put the blade on my 7016H:D At least reverse is right across from 2nd:D

OrangeMetalGuy
Yeah it's solid, no rust. Just needs some TLC to bring her back to showroom condition. I have the POR-15 and Duplicolor ready, just need some warm weather!!

plastikosmd
I gave up on the showroom stuff sigh, felt much better after gettin my first scrach on it...after all that work painting etc, it may be back to the condition that I bought it! (well not quite..but give it time!)

OrangeMetalGuy
Actually she'll be a worker... I want to restore and paint but no mistake about it, she'll be a working tractor. I just want to get some decent paint on that hood and on the wheels.

That 716H looks great Scott! Glad to hear she works good in the snow! As soon as I git' my larger AC tractor (IB) finished, I'm itchin' to get into my 716H next! Thats my next resto. Got an AC Dozer plow for it, electric lift, and a leaf blower set-up. Still collectin' a few small parts here n' there for it before I tear into it. Can't wait! Steve

Mike, I prefer the hydro lift with a blower. The 42 inch blower is very heavy and with the hydro lift you don't notice the weight. Now if my second tractor (the one with a plow) also had a hydro lift, that would be perfect. Rick.......