Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Here is a pic of my " Other tractor "

Time1992

Since everyone is showing all their different stuff ( even the JD green stuff lol ) I thought I would show a pick of my real work horse. It has 62 hp, I have a trencher, post hole digger, grapple, forklift attachment etc. This machine will do anything you ask and wont roll over on you with the tracks. I used it to clear timber at my mountain property ( Mike its in Shaver Lake ). Tim

bigtenboy65
looks like fun, ive never driven one but i imagine that they are fun to drive- btw thats a nice looking one

I ripped up my friends driveway with a bobcat skid steer loader last summer, We were going to rent the track model like yours but my friends Toyota Tundra didn't have the towing capacity to haul it:(! I was very impressed with the bobcat though^

I ripped up my friends driveway with a bobcat skid steer loader last summer, We were going to rent the track model like yours but my friends Toyota Tundra didn't have the towing capacity to haul it:(! I was very impressed with the bobcat though^

We always had new-hollands on our farm. The older ones were tanks. When we would train a new driver for one, we would give him mowing duty with a zero-turn mower. Same controls, just more hardware.

My brother lived in Fresno and then moved to Dunlap / Squaw Valley in the mountains. When visiting we went to Shaver Lake a few times. All beautiful country other than perhaps the valley. He moved back here to Wisconsin, and although this is also a beautiful state, I was surprised he could leave the mountains. I always found them awe inspiring.

Yes it is beautiful up there I have been blessed with 26 acers of pure heaven that God gave me on loan.