Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Wrong color but just aquired

SimpleTom

My wife's friend had this. Anyone know how rare a hydro lift is on a Cub Cadet 100? I know someone changed out the wheels/tires. It should have the narrow ones. They told me the clutch was bad. I have to charge up the battery first to see what's actually wrong with it.

Tom

Tom, My friend that goes to some of the shows has one like that. According to him the hydro lifts are somewhat rare on the market. Honestly, I would keep it. Those are nice machines.

Gee Whiz! It has all the options allready! New paint, decals, and a set of ag tires is in order on that one..

that one has all the bells and whistles on it ^. those ad-ons are hard to find. hydro lift, rear PTO, rear lift and optional fenders. worth some good $$$$. i had a cub original and the dealer told me to allways lock the clutch pedal down when parked for any period of time. the clutch would stick and not release. hopefully thats all it is on that one.

dirtmister16
! nice! all the features you could want on that machine! although id be temped to take that hydro pump off it wasn't so rare. use it to build a loader for a simp. lol :D nice machine