Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Round hoods

ReedS

I had a special request for a couple of pics of my round hood Landlords, So here they are, I included the B because it's also a round hood tractor.
[img]/club2/attach/ReedS/DSCN1664.JPG[/img]
R-L 63/4 LL repowered w/16 hp briggs features a custom exhaust fabbed by the late Eric Pascarella ( I hope I spelled that correctly), a hydro-lift and a hi/lo. The paint is original except for the seat pan. Next up is a LL 101 circa 1964/5 it features a late model 234431 repower and is otherwise unrestored. This one will be in the classifieds once I'm done with the seat, rear lift and a few other odds and ends. Last but not least is an early b10 with the original 23d briggs,which is essentially the same vintage as the 63/4 LL, sadly it's missing it's hood and could stand a good restoration by it's next owner as you'll find this one already in the classifieds.
[img]/club2/attach/ReedS/DSCN1665.JPG[/img]
Rear view, the early LL is outfitted with the rare and dreaded cordwood saw as well as the plow blade.

love that saw ^. nice tractors. i am about due for a tractor line up pic. ill have to get them all together this spring for some glamour shots:D ..

Marty, Yes the 101 is just a later version of the first LL. The first LL was originally equipped with a model 23 briggs like the b-10. There are a couple of other changes that were made to the 101 such as a strengthened bellcrank and a lever to tension the pto spring as well a change in the front tire vendors from shenuit to goodyears in addition to the 101 emblem on the hood and a white colored dash. The grille should also be entirely white but alas mine is just rust colored.