Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ok I gave it my best shot

Time1992

OK. Are you bragging or complaining? From the pics you posted it looks good, ah, great:D. Keep up the good work.

Coming along very well indeed!dOd The finished product is going to be very nice.^ Looks like the paint is working quite well for you. That's the Majic from the farm store correct?

tracktor312
I think you need some more practice. I think maybe you should take my tractor and practice on it;) Looks great!! but the offer stands if you want to do my tractor:J as you can see it needs help

keep up the good work and the pics

Dave you can do it, this was my first time and all I did was listen to the advice from other members, took my time and it came out ok. I kept puttin it off but finally just went for it. I hope the rest comes out ok. I am learning there are alot of tricks to this and I have a bunch to learn. Tim

looks good from here. now I need to come out there and show you how to tape off things that need not to be panted. lol :D keep going, there will me grass there before we get it here in Iowa, it was 5* last night. did you bolt any thing on sense your last picture?

Come on out Nate I can use all the help I can get for sure. I am still tryin to figure out how overspray got on top of the tranny, I guess that mist has a mind of its own.lol

I just did not want to say what I seen. lol :D you are trying your best, and it's your first time so enjoy, have some fun slinging paint. I loved taking auto body and painting. but you know I have no patience in doing it pro. but your floor needs a little attention. two words: "brake cleaner" or something like that. just as your learning, you will find that you like the surface and don't like paint on everything you weren't trying to paint. cover, tape, do what ever you can to cover things. you have a nice tractor and you have taken the time to take it down to bare bones, do it right. and I would love to see it come out like you envisioned. good luck and have some fun already. :o) :D:p &:) OO when I spray, I use tarps suspended from the sealing, with a fan at the door in to the tarp-ed off section to attempt down flow. then with a cloth on the floor to trap any over spray. helps with dust in the paint as well. sorry can't go to ca this time, I love the east cost RI, CONN, MANE MASS, and NE Canada. CA is just to fast for me. I love going fast. but I seen pictures of CA and the traffic, I would probably get out and commit all kinds of bad things then cops would have to step in. lol.