Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
brad52

PowerMax Colors

OrangeMetalGuy
Actually looks really good from the side, I don't care for that grille paint job. Should be AC orange like the rest IMHO. Those PowerMax's and the AC versions are nice, huh...

D-17_Dave
Both hoods should match the second tractor's paint scheme. Nice find on 2 tractors and the second a late model with heavy front end AND double stack wheel weights. I'd like some pics of the attachments too. Looks like you'll make a nice load.

Time1992
Wow 2 tractors with 5 attachments Im droolin, one of these days Im gona travel back east with a semi and come back to Ca. with some of those.lol As far as the color mine was that yellow color too ( I will try to post a pic ) I know it was a repaint cause there were runs everywhere but its funny it looks like they really went deep and almost did the complete unit, go figure maybe it was for a school or something. Anyway good luck with them and please post more pics. Here is the pic before I started the restore.