Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

PowerMax Colors

brad52

Has anyone seen this color combo on a Simplicity PowerMax? Or is it a repaint job? It's part of a 2 tractor deal with about 5 attachments that i haven't picked up yet. :D

Actually looks really good from the side, I don't care for that grille paint job. Should be AC orange like the rest IMHO. Those PowerMax's and the AC versions are nice, huh...

I'll let you know what the tires are andf what size when i get it home which should be in a week or two. Here's a sneak peek of the other one...

Both hoods should match the second tractor's paint scheme. Nice find on 2 tractors and the second a late model with heavy front end AND double stack wheel weights. I'd like some pics of the attachments too. Looks like you'll make a nice load.

Wow 2 tractors with 5 attachments Im droolin, one of these days Im gona travel back east with a semi and come back to Ca. with some of those.lol As far as the color mine was that yellow color too ( I will try to post a pic ) I know it was a repaint cause there were runs everywhere but its funny it looks like they really went deep and almost did the complete unit, go figure maybe it was for a school or something. Anyway good luck with them and please post more pics. Here is the pic before I started the restore.

I'll get more pics for sure but it may be a couple of weeks. Meanwhile I'll post the rest of what I have.