Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
gwiseman

friday 13th

nateb17010
now all you need is a tilled garden and warm weather, and your ready to go. hope it works well. I'm still trying to find some thing like that and potato digger. the plow cuts to many potato's, and digging by hand means no seat time. good luck.

Burntime
Friday the 13th has been lucky for me. I met my wife on Friday May 13th at a drive in, and playing was, you guessed it, friday the 13th. Bizzare I know. I even pay the mortgage at the bank every 13th if possible. Sick minds, sick minds:D Nice haul, a video or pics of that thing in use would be pretty neat!

mooseman3210
sweet find . i have come to the conclusion that new yorkers didn't spend the extra money on attachments . they are real hard to find around here . tractors not so hard . i would trade a couple of tractors for attachments . (well maybe )));););)