Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
ehertzfeld

There back!

ehertzfeld
For those who had their doubts about my tractors, I move the boat out and tractors in today.:D

As soon as I did, my guard "neighbor's cat" showed up. He comes over all the time to visit me wile I'm working in the shed. I try to have a seat cleaned off just for him.

JimDk
Elon, The cat is waiting for you to start a couple of Briggs engines and chase out some mice. I always have at least one mouse nest every spring when I start up my mower fleet.

MPH
Guess after shoveling your last snow fall off the driveway you decided not to mow the lawn with a weed wacker. Good move. Cats are the best mouse trap going, except in my yard the birds seem to be victims too.

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by RickS
Gee Elon, I thought you were talking about your three boats, since spring is just around the corner; not your tractors.
First boat is all ready to be put up for sale. May be on eBay by the end of the week. The 17ft was in the shed all winter long so I could replace a part of the floor. I actually took it out this past weekend. The 21ft boat is going to take a lot longer to get ready. I still have to rewire the dash, and accessories, strip and paint the hull, get the engine running, get the surge bakes on the trailer working, and a bunch of little stuff. I have done a few things over the winter, but I wanted to get my 17ft all done for spring.

ehertzfeld
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Guess after shoveling your last snow fall off the driveway you decided not to mow the lawn with a weed wacker.
I'll never let my babies go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!