Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Cat 0 3pt attachments - piece/parts question

Brent_Baumer

I had someone offer to sell me "a new old stock 3 pt hitch for an Allis" today for $60. Better check it out. I looked over what he had, which were definitely new parts and definitely Cat 0, but not what I was expecting. He had 2 top links and chains plus a Cat 0 "part" that looked like it maybe be from/for an implement, not attached to the tractor. Very similar to the moldboard plow attachment hitch judging by the pics I see on Simple, but not quite the same. Anyone got any clue? Any good pics of 3pt, Cat 0 attachments I might be able to see and compare going from memory? Didn't have a camera today to snap any pics. Thanks.

Levi I corrected your URL you posted. The link you copied and pasted is a redirect and goes to a blank Simplicity screen You have to be quick on the draw to copy the correct url before it changes in your browser. You can check a url you post by clicking on the preview button below the reply box and the clicking on the link in the preview window. Thank You

Thanks guys. What the seller has does not mount on the tractor, except for the top link of which he has two even though you only need and use one. The other part I cannot identify clearly gets pinned on the back of the tractor as part of some attachment. Trouble is, I don't know what attachment. Cat 0-sized top links are still available aftermarket and not that costly. I may just take a camera over there and get some pics then ask for more help.