Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
ambler

38" HD tiller

ambler
I know this is shocking for most of you but check this out. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=250393372286 I have one and everytime someone covets it I tell them what they're worth. guess I'll have to revise it upward.

GregB
I've bought from these guys before. Lots of stuff stacked everywhere. They seemed to have been at the right place and right time with cash and storage when a lot of dealers were selling off their "useless" obsolete stock. :O I have to wonder though, if the internet had not come along to enable the sale of these kinds of parts, would the prices be so high? It would have been more limited to the local market.

firefoxz1
I agree Greg but then half my tractors might not be running and been scrapped or I wouldn't have even had them in the first place so I suppose it is still better than not having the internet. Oh and our club wouldn't be here either:(. This one is NOS which I expected to go high but I did not expect it would reach where it is now. How much you want to make a bet you see a few on E-Bay now as everybody is going to expect to get alot. I seen this after Erik's hyro-lift went so high, now I see more of them.

xenon172
Not a bad price for the seller. I think tillers will continue to increase in value as more and more get back into gardening as the price of food goes up. Look at the prices for the walk behinds like Troy Bilt and this one doesn't seem too bad.