Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

other then....

nateb17010

other then mowing and snow removal what dose your work horse do this is what mine helped me with this week. it took me a year to finely tear her down and scrap my best first truck. it had over 340,000 mi on her and served me well for 7 years and always showed ford power. until she died. I loved this truck and now looking for a replacement. but I had to get this one out of the yard first.

my trailer tractor halls my 18ft car trailer, and two others that I have we cleared some over growth when I moved to my new house. if I need anything moved/haled I use this tractor. I have been offend asked why, I don't have a ATV. I say I have a tractor for every thing a ATV can do except a 4x4. I have a fast one, a towing one, mowing one, what ever I need, I have one for the job. so what job dose your work horse do?

Mine tills, cultivates, plows, discs, harrows, seeds, tows a broadcast spreader, areates the lawn, tows the lawn sweeper, yard cart, tows junk tractors, blades gravel, and has even been used to move furniture, pretty much anything I need them to do.

I grew up moving 23+ travel trailers. Each winter we would put our and my Mom's Aunt + Uncle's trailer in the shed for the winter. Backing then in and making a 90degree turn on the shed was not possible with a truck even the short Bronco we had at the time. But the AC716H could back those trailers in with ease. We did have to be ever carefull as the steering was limited :) sometimes we would get the snowblower on or leave it on first to get us some counter weight. We also put a new tube in under the gravel driveway. What better way to dig through the driveway than the AC with the tiller. We tilled throught a foot of gravel, backing up as we tilled to push the loosen gravel out of the way and put the tube in. For 30 years it has been the main farm tractor my dad has had, since he got out of the actual farming.

My 64 Landlord likes mowing, pushing snow and the engine shows.I use it to move my 14" trailer into the back yard. I got it out a week ago and there is no way the truck would have retrived it untill the ground dried up. Pulls the pop up all over too. Best thing I ever bought was the ag ball for it.

My work horse dose off roading tilling snow blowing plowing mowing just about every thing. Nate any pic's of your place look's like a fun place to make thing's.

engine fire. external plastic hose on oil pressure line burst. I think. all original drive train nothing but a starter, alternator, and a water pump was all the prob it had. look at "things I have with lots of pic" in show and tell. I have tried to post a lot of tractors I have had and still have on there. and if you would like to see the lay of the land I was planning to line them up this spring in less you want winter pic.

all my tractors do everythingfrom gardening, logging, scrappin, getting the mail, hauling garbage out to the road, ect. i have a FDT ready at all times for all year around daily chores. a little fun with a RBT [url]http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=98612[/url]

Mine does a lot of jobs around her, but one of the most important jobs it ever does is, Runs to the corner store for more BEER:D:D:D