Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AllisPWI

pic of simplicity decal

RayS
Looks like the one that was on the tractor that I used to have. You can have it made FS graphics. His name is Corey and he does really good work. Here is a link to his ebay store. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pierce2160

mohrds
quote:
Originally posted by RayS
Looks like the one that was on the tractor that I used to have. You can have it made FS graphics. His name is Corey and he does really good work. Here is a link to his ebay store. http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/pierce2160
I've looked at his store many times, but his descriptions are so vague I have a hard time figuring out which decal it is. I wish he would put the simplicity part number that it is a replica of. When us tractor folk commission him to make a decal, we should tell him the part number so he can keep it in his inventory. Just a suggestion.... Doug

dentwizz
I had him make mine which is very similar to that(only the punched number was different). Item number: 370167454417 is the decal, just let him know the silver-boxed serial number is different, and or send a pic of yours to compare.

AllisPWI
thanks everyone for all the info i guess i was looking for, to see if the early ones years where printed like the one i have im thinking of fixing tractor up since its serial # 36 i will keep original decal and paint around it i will keep name for future ref tho thanks