Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

It actually worked . . .


Sandy_Lake_Imp

Recommended Posts

Sandy_Lake_Imp
After posting a question or two here, and getting advice to rebuild the carb on my Kohler on my Deutz Allis 912, I did it. I got the rebuild kit for less than $10, removed the carb, took it apart (tried to figure out how it worked), soaked and cleaned it, then put it back together using the rebuild parts. I replaced the gas line, installed everything, added gas, and tried it out. What do you know - it works. This is an achievement for me as I have no real experience in working with engines. It is nice to have something work out. Now . . . if I can just figure out what to do with those left over parts . . .
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Congrats Tim, You're now a tractor mechanic like all the rest of us! Left over parts is a GOOD thing,you can use them on the next rebuild! Seriously though the kits come with extra parts for different applications.Good Job! dlc
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...