Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Can't beat a 720!

I wanted to pass along how wonderful a machine my 720 AC is. I mowed with it today (in Ga. the grass is about 6 inches high now) and it just zooms along with that 60 in. mower spewing out grass like crazy. I try to keep the blades sharp and grease the mower deck frequently and that helps maintain the mowing machine. I have the big fat tires on my 720 so there isn't much slipping about even on the highest slopes and curves. I had it painted last year and it is a show stopper. If my health holds out, I plan to take it to the SouthEast Ag Show in the Fall and show it off to those unbelievers who insist on green, red, or MTD's or whatever. I just regret that AC is now gone as they made some jam-up equipment from small to large. Best wishes to all Powermax owners! RoyG

I agree 100%, Roy. The 720's (all the PowerMax series for that matter) are great performers. They just don't make them like that, anymore. Having seen your 720 first-hand, you'll get no argument from me - it is a beauty. Hope you are doing well. Jeff

• 3 weeks later...
GREAT MACHINE. THEY ARE BETTER THAN TODAYS TRACTORS! I USE MINE YEAR-ROUND AND IT NEVER COMPLAINS. THAT ORANGE SURE STANDS OUT IN THE WINTER BLOWING SNOW. NEED SUNGLASSES!!

• 10 months later...
Roy says it all. The 720 (and Powermax) machines are the tops in their class. TOP DRAWER ALL THE WAY. Steve