Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Ditching with the AC 620

Jonnysac

Had to run some power to the barn so I got to use the bull dog for the first time.
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 082.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 083.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 084.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 086.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 087.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 088.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 089.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-3-30-09 091.jpg[/img]

Very nice, I'll bet you love that investment. That tractor probably partially paid for itself already.

Whoa daddy! Is that sweet! Probably overkill for my needs....though I could probably use something on a smaller scale to cut a 2" trench to bury an invisible fence for a dog!

Nothing like having the right tool for the job, get the work done and call it 'play time'. does that run off the rear PTO?

nice job But if you tried that at my place you would need dynamight or a jack hammer big rocks 18 inches down just had to connect to sewer here and they had to get a jack hammer for the refrigerator size rocks they uncovered. had that ford backhoe jumping all over trying to scrape them out

still looking for one of those for my b-110 and by the look of yours it would do just fine for my needs. love it. what other attachments do you have? also did it lug down at all or did it cut in like soft butter?

Thank's for the pics. Look's like you got some good quality "ALLIS" time in. Love the GMC dually in the background.

Sweet! Great outfit you have. These small trenchers work Great when you don't have rocks! Sure beats a backhoe.

It took less than an hour of run time, but I had some belt issues. It digs down at least three feet. And yes, it runs off the rear PTO. It cut down okay. I did hit a few rocks, but the dirt was damp enough not to give me too much trouble. I have two 620's and a 720. For attachments, I have the bulldog ditcher, loader, backhoe, rototiller, a front dozer blade, and three mowing decks.