Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
onebadfish

Tiller use on 7117

cwm1276
I learned the hard way about 3 years ago. Thankfully a local dealer still had the idler pulley kit in stock. I think it is NLA now. I never expected I would need it since the tiller was on a AC 716 before, I thought the tractors were more similar, so I am learning the differences. :)

onebadfish
quote:
Originally posted by Burntime
CWM1276 where were you a few years ago when I got my tiller!!!:D
Thanks CWM..good to know when I find one..ughhh I got beat to the punch...3416h on craigs list with a tiller, both in working order for $250...ugh, I wanted that tiller. Thanks for the info

cwm1276
here is a previous post with the said kit mentioned by UCD. http://www.simpletractors.com/club2/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=80043&SearchTerms=tiller%2Cidler%2Cpulley%2Cbracket

UCD
The rear PTO drive kit 1685225 is NLA the parts 1657712 pulley, idler and 1671233 bracket, idler are still available. The rear PTO drive kit is only needed on 7000, 7100 series Simplicity's and 700, 900 series Allis Chalmers with hydrostic drive with the direct mount filter. The early models with the remote filter do not need it. It mounts on the left side plate in holes provided just behind the cone clutch.

onebadfish
quote:
Originally posted by 1969nicholas
I ordered the bracket and pulley for mine last week and had no problems.I have a pressure washer mounted off the pto on my 7116H.
Power washer? :) I would love to see pics if you can post them here?

1969nicholas
quote:
Originally posted by onebadfish
quote:
Originally posted by 1969nicholas
I ordered the bracket and pulley for mine last week and had no problems.I have a pressure washer mounted off the pto on my 7116H.
Power washer? :) I would love to see pics if you can post them here?
The first chance I get I will post pictures. nick