Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Dugo

Welcome to the group Tom. Nice to have someone in my neck of the woods on board. You'll find a lot of great people on here, a ton of knowledge and data.

quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Welcome Thom.. not sure it's right to join and not tell us what you have for tractors though.}:):)
Yep, Welcome,.... and some pictures as well. We love pictures as you can probably tell.

Yes welcome to the club, pictures not required but strongly recommended;), or at least a hint as to what tractor(s) you have. Greg

Thank you all for the nice response, very welcoming ! I don't have a lot of picks to post because my business partner already has them up. He talked me into joining because he said you're all so good with info and such (which is true, only days aboard) so I'm very happy to be a member. And yes this IS the best for info and great people. Again I'm happy to be here.

quote:
Originally posted by Dugo
I don't have a lot of picks to post because my business partner already has them up.
OK...At least give us a hint...we have a lot of members from your neck of the woods.

quote:
Originally posted by comet66
quote:
I don't have a lot of picks to post because my business partner already has them up.
OK...At least give us a hint...we have a lot of members from your neck of the woods.
That would be mesm01

Mr Magoo... Great cartoon! thank you for the welcome!
quote:
Originally posted by goatfarmer
Glad to have another new member.Welcome!:D

Xenon172 is my business partner and he's faster than me to post pistures. I'm younger and slower? Doesn't make any sense to me , but it works....?
quote:
Originally posted by MPH
Welcome Thom.. not sure it's right to join and not tell us what you have for tractors though.}:):)

Xenon172 gave that away. That's my business partner. Thank you for the welcome! This is the best group !
quote:
Originally posted by comet66
quote: