Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Time1992

Looking for a new project out West

Time1992
Since Im almost done with the 4041 I am in need of another project. I am already getting the shakes lol but really does anyone know of a source out here in Ca. for tractors like WE like to work on ? Thanks Tim

nateb17010
craigslist.com/Ca look in farm+garden that's where I have been looking but just not in Ca in the loco papers anything farm related, there are some nice ones out there most sun baked. a nice drive in the country and stop in a little gas station and pick up any free papers that deal with farm auctions. how did you come across your 4041? good luck on your next find.

Time1992
Thanks guys, I got my 4041 from my ex father in law who got if from a friend that bought it in Virgina and brought it with him when he moved out here many years ago. The ag tires are still in question, I have to justify spending 175.00 each but since I dont have a wife to nag me I will probably do it lol.