Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

6216 16 horse spark plugs

sbull78

Champ-RJ-12,Autolite-308,A.C.-C-49 from the Service Manual - or I read an RJ19LM from the B&S manual, I am trying some E3.10's diamondfire's on a couple engines:D

thanks, it has rj 12 in it that are who knows how old but i just found the owners manual online and it says rj19lm so i will check...anything noticable with the e3

I don't know anything about these but I just bought one from the original owner and this is what the paper work shows. larry

E3 it's a hotter spark, better burn, saves gas = runs. yes it's still the e3.10 plug.

I have had good luck with these plugs. still running after 2-3 years and looks good. starts up just the same as like the first day of use.

All the plugs that are spoken in the post here are in the same compatible plug sizes a typical plug as like a RJ17LM is broken down as such...... R=resister J=14mm thread and 3/8 depth 17=1-25 auto,small engine,or ordinance engine application LM= specialty plug (designed for lawn mowers)