Jump to content

Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Posts

I have a 728 Broadmoor that I am replacing the old 8HP Briggs with a newer 10HP Briggs. My problem is that the new engine has the new type muffler that interferes with the grille and I don't want to have to modify the grille. I was wondering if they make a pipe type muffler for motors that don't have the screw type fitting. Or an adapter. Anyone have any suggestions. Thanks

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this