Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Brenda

Well ok, maybe 1 or 2 or 3 more

Brenda
Picked these up last Sat.... This one came with the mower deck, in pieces but complete and the front blade. Also picked up 2 sets of tire chains for 3 bucks :D

br]

These we bought last fall but just hadn't picked them up....

[

MPH
That is a nice looking B-12 Brenda, well, nice for you to start with and make it look new again. Seems it was 2 or 3 tractors ago we heard the last one story though, admit it, your a junkie, hadda get a fix.;);)sm01

AC_B-1Novice
Just curious, how can you tell that this is a B 12 and not a B 1 or B anything else by looking at the picture? I have a B 1 and I would never know the difference. larry

nateb17010
the 2 on the trailer are early's '63 or '64. but with out seeing the hood pins "bolts" it's kinda hard to tell. if there is no rod running threw the bolt it's a '63, if it has the rod and the bolts it's a '64.

Brenda
The B-12 will most likely get a "makeover" The 2 b-10's will probably be used as parts tractors.....we should be able to get 2 nice ones out of ????? can't remember how may we have....think maybe 4 B-10's....The B-12 runs, just needs a little bevel gear box attention, should be able to find used parts around here some place :D I drove it into the garage :)