Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Well ok, maybe 1 or 2 or 3 more

Brenda

Picked these up last Sat.... This one came with the mower deck, in pieces but complete and the front blade. Also picked up 2 sets of tire chains for 3 bucks :D

br]

These we bought last fall but just hadn't picked them up....

[

looks like one I would love to have. get it running and have a drive. then use it. nice rat rods you have there.

That is a nice looking B-12 Brenda, well, nice for you to start with and make it look new again. Seems it was 2 or 3 tractors ago we heard the last one story though, admit it, your a junkie, hadda get a fix.;);)sm01

Just curious, how can you tell that this is a B 12 and not a B 1 or B anything else by looking at the picture? I have a B 1 and I would never know the difference. larry

the 2 on the trailer are early's '63 or '64. but with out seeing the hood pins "bolts" it's kinda hard to tell. if there is no rod running threw the bolt it's a '63, if it has the rod and the bolts it's a '64.

The B-12 will most likely get a "makeover" The 2 b-10's will probably be used as parts tractors.....we should be able to get 2 nice ones out of ????? can't remember how may we have....think maybe 4 B-10's....The B-12 runs, just needs a little bevel gear box attention, should be able to find used parts around here some place :D I drove it into the garage :)