Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Jonnysac

540 PTO in use

Jonnysac
Had to load some soy beans today so I used my 540 pto that I just picked up from John. Thanks John!!
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 004.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 005.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 006.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 007.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 009.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 010.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 011.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 013.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 014.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 015.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 016.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 017.jpg[/img]
I also put a new grill in my AC 620 Thanks to Paul.
[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 001.jpg[/img]

[img]/club2/attach/Jonnysac/mini-4-8-09 002.jpg[/img]

cwm1276
I'm curious how it does compare to farm tractor, of much greater HP? Growing up I recall always bumping the throttle to go faster or slower on an auger, silo blower or such on 60 HP and greater tractors, but I can't remember if we only had them near an idle for this kind of work, where I am assuming that the garden tractor might have to run closer to wide open, since you are talking less power. And of course I don't think the garden tractor could handle a silo blower unless it is a pretty short silo.

D-17_Dave
Nice having the OEM attachments and be able to get some practicle use out of them. But I'm looking at the grill of that D-21 in the shed. Lets see some more of that wonderfull machine.

john-holcomb
I am so happy to see it in use. I had full intention of using it to move wood into the wood shed but never bought an elevator. I just hated to see it sit and go to waste, so I'm very happy now.:D A good home with a purpose in life what more could any man or machine ask for.:) Some day I will tell you the story about the D-21 sold by Cork Implement in Sandusky and how it ended up with an Oliver 7 bottom plow. John

Sign in to follow this